A visit to the «Green Princes»
This transnational exhibition introduces you to personalities of the 18th century who shaped not only the landscape and culture, but above all the parks and gardens of the region. Betty von Mainau, a dazzling personality of the time, created the park of the LILIENBERG, Louis Napoléon shaped the region around the nearby Arenenberg, Prince Nikolaus von Esterhazy designed the park of the Mainau.
In July and August we offer a three-day stay with a visit to the gardens. Experience an inspiring, relaxing and enjoyable time out at Untersee.
- 3 nights in a comfort double room
- Breakfast buffet
- 4-course gourmet menu in the evening
- Lilienberg cocktail in our Remise Bar
- Visit to the indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna
- Admission to the Napoleon Museum
- Admission to Mainau Island
CHF 610.00 per person in a comfort double room
Our hotel team will be happy to provide you with more information about our offer,
Phone +41 71 663 21 00, E-Mail: hotellilienberg.ch