The Hotel-Restaurant LILIENBERG stands for inspiring hospitality and professional hospitality. We lead with heart, take responsibility and are successful. This is how we achieve our goals together with our committed employees.
LILIENBERG prides itself on being a welcoming venue for business meetings and events, offering an inspiring environment where creativity and innovation are encouraged in the midst of its extensive parkland.
In our modern and bright restaurant and on our sun terrace, we spoil up to 80 guests with creative, regionally inspired cuisine. As a first-class conference and seminar location, LILIENBERG offers a wide range of options for seminars, lectures and conferences with nine modern seminar rooms. In this area, we cater for up to 150 people with our culinary delights. 39 modern hotel rooms round off the hotel's facilities.
Are you an upbeat, cheerful professional with a passion for the hotel and catering industry and interested in joining us? On this page you can find out everything you need to know about our vacancies, about us and what makes working for us so attractive.
- Preparation of the dishes on our seasonally changing menu, in which we offer creative Swiss dishes.
- Preparation of menus for our seminar guests, offering a choice of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes.
- Preparation of menus & buffets in the banquet area to delight our guests at weddings, company or family celebrations with a culinary experience
- Quality control and assurance of dishes and foodstuffs prepared at your post.
- Independent mise en place, because good preparation makes service easier.
- Compliance with HCCPA regulations
- You have an overview of your position and work independently.
- You communicate openly and are used to working constructively in a team.
- You enjoy working in a quiet, modern kitchen.
- Quality and cleanliness are part of your professional DNA.
- You are willing to work in alternating shifts (early/late) as well as at weekends.
- Training as a chef and initial practical experience are the basis of your skills.
- A versatile job with personal responsibility
- A year-round position
- A small dynamic and committed team
- Regulated working hours
- Contemporary terms and conditions of employment
Do you feel addressed? Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to:
Mrs. Susanne Grüner, Hotel Manager, susanne.gruenerlilienberg.ch